Here are our regional insights for the Pacific Northwest and regions with similar climates and growing conditions:
The Pacific NW produces more than 50% of the global volume of blueberries.
Growers in this region are innovators and early adopters of new and improved varieties.
This region has these advantages:
• Warm days, cool nights and low humidity create favorable conditions and high quality fruit
• Close proximity to the Pacific Rim market
• Extended ripening season from June through October
• Access to high quality water
• A balance of processed and fresh markets
Fall Creek is based in the Pacific Northwest and we’ve spent nearly four decades serving this region’s leading growers. Our extensive genetics portfolio offers the best varieties for Pacific Northwest growers and the markets they serve.
If you are a commercial fruit grower and would like to talk with a member of our sales team, please contact:
U.S. - All U.S. States (Except Oregon) + Canada
Dick Mombell, Commercial Sales Manager & Business Development
Oregon Sales & Grower Support