Here are our regional insights for the Southeastern United States. and like areas in terms of climate and growing conditions:
• Potential for lower costs and higher return on investment.
• Proximity to high demand Northeast markets.
• Extended ripening season, March through July.
• Relatively consistent chill hours.
• Diversity in climate suits a great number of varieties.
Fall Creek Nursery Strengths
• Winn Morgan, our Southern Region team member, lives
in Georgia and has a lifelong history with blueberries.
• Fall Creek’s 2x 5 field-ready liner offers growers a vigorous,
cost-effective alternative to traditionally grown stock.
• Fall Creek delivers high health plants that are uniform in
size and grade and provide greater longevity in the field,
higher yields and faster return on investment.
For Inquiries in Florida & Georgia,contact:
Earth Berry For Fall Creek
For Inquiries in all other Southern US States, contact:
Dick Mombell, Commercial Sales Manager & Business Development